South Carolina (SC)
South Carolina Insurance Department
The mission of the State of South Carolina Department of Insurance is to protect the insurance consumers, the public interest, and the insurance marketplace by ensuring the solvency of insurers; by enforcing and implementing the insurance laws of this State; and by regulating the insurance industry in an efficient, courteous, responsive, fair, and equitable manner.
Raymond Farmer is the current South Carolina Director of Insurance. Farmer previously served as vice president of the American Insurance Association and as deputy insurance commissioner for the enforcement division of the Georgia Department of Insurance.
South Carolina (SC) Consumers may contact Market and Consumer Services at:
|State Commissioner:||Raymond Farmer|
|Annuity Guarantee Limit:||$300,000|
- Fixed Annuity Features
- Fixed Annuity Performance
- Finding the Best Fixed Annuity
- Fixed Annuity Disadvantages
- Fixed Annuity Pitfalls
- Immediate Fixed Annuities
- Deferred Annuities
- Multi-Year Guaranteed Annuities
- Equity Indexed Annuity Features
- Equity Indexed Annuity Performance
- Finding the Best Equity Indexed Annuity
- Equity Indexed Annuity Disadvantages
Annuity Calculator & Quotes
If you are considering buying an annuity, let us run you a free, no obligation quote to give you a better idea of what you can expect. You can also contact a local annuity specialist to answer any specific questions you may have.