The Ohio Department of Insurance
The Ohio Department of Insurance (ODI) is the administrative department that provides consumer protection, education and regulation of the insurance marketplace in the state. ODI has over 200 employees, licenses over 1,600 insurance companies, 21,000 insurance agencies and 212,000 insurance agents in Ohio.
Mary Taylor goal was sworn in as Ohio’s 65th Lieutenant Governor January 10, 2011, the same day, Ohio Governor John R. Kasich named her to serve as director of the Ohio Department of Insurance.
Ohio Annuity Resources:The Consumer Services Division of the Ohio Department of Insurance provides consumer information and investigates complaints involving insurance companies and agents.
|State Commissioner:||Mary Taylor|
|Annuity Guarantee Limit:||$250,000|
- Fixed Annuity Features
- Fixed Annuity Performance
- Finding the Best Fixed Annuity
- Fixed Annuity Disadvantages
- Fixed Annuity Pitfalls
- Immediate Fixed Annuities
- Deferred Annuities
- Multi-Year Guaranteed Annuities
- Equity Indexed Annuity Features
- Equity Indexed Annuity Performance
- Finding the Best Equity Indexed Annuity
- Equity Indexed Annuity Disadvantages
Annuity Calculator & Quotes
If you are considering buying an annuity, let us run you a free, no obligation quote to give you a better idea of what you can expect. You can also contact a local annuity specialist to answer any specific questions you may have.